Internet Banking lets you access virtually all of your bank account information, transactions, and balances from the comfort of your own computer. You can do your banking from your home or the office. All you need is a computer with Internet access. You simply log on to the Internet, go to the Bank's web site, and enter your unique, secure user ID and password. It's that easy!
Once you've accessed the Internet Banking screens, you can:
- view current account balances to see if a payment has cleared
- bank online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- transfer funds between accounts instantly
In addition to monitoring your accounts online, you can also pay all of your bills online! It's easier than you think to get started. You just access your Internet Banking account and click on "Transfers and Payments". Set-up time takes just a few minutes, and there's 24-hour help available if you need it.
With Web Bill Pay you can:
- pay anyone, any time, anywhere -- with just a few short keystrokes
- set up repeating payments to be made automatically at the frequency you choose
- schedule payments far in advance
- view detailed payment history online
- receive bills electronically from many leading merchants nationwide
- Internet Banking is Free!
- There's no commitment, so why not give it a try?
Simply contact us to get started. You can talk one-on-one with our representatives who can address any questions or concerns. A Sherburne State Bank representative can even help you apply.