Make your day more efficient and enjoyable with our safe and easy to use online banking. Flexibility. Financial Control. Extra Time. Internet Banking lets you access virtually all of your bank account information, transactions, and balances from the comfort of your own computer. You can do your banking from your home or the office. All you need is a computer with Internet access. You simply log on to the Internet, go to the Bank’s web site, and enter your unique, secure user ID and password. It’s that easy!
There’s a lot to like about Internet Banking & Bill Pay
- Pay anyone, any time, anywhere — with just a few short keystrokes
- Set up repeating payments to be made automatically at the frequency you choose
- Schedule payments far in advance
- View detailed payment history online
- Receive bills electronically from many leading merchants nationwide
Once you’ve accessed the Internet Banking screens, you can:
- View current account balances to see if a payment has cleared
- Bank online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Transfer funds between accounts instantly
- Paying bills online has never been easier
In addition to monitoring your accounts online, you can also pay all of your bills online! It’s easier than you think to get started. You just access your Internet Banking account and click on “Transfers and Payments”. Set-up time takes just a few minutes, and there’s 24-hour help available if you need it.
Use your Debit card to make purchases online or in person anywhere that Mastercard® is accepted. Also gain access to fee-free ATMs through the MoneyPass® network. You can view moneypass.com to find free ATMs in your area. Or download the MoneyPass app below:
Call 763-261-4200 anytime, day or night to check balances and transfer money between accounts through your phone.